Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Fun!!

Well we are starting week three of school and everything seems to be picking up...as usual!  Last Thursday Brooke and I drove to Saginaw to watch our Freshman Panther Football boys and good looking coaches :)   We won all three games and made it home by about 11:30pm.  We made the same trip Friday night to watch our Varsity boys dominate over Saginaw 38-7! It was a great game and fun to watch with great friends! We didn't slow down as Saturday hit.  We went to Granbury Saturday morning to help my mom prepare for her wedding! It was such a sweet and beautiful ceremony! She and Rodney are so blessed to have found one another! Sunday we enjoyed lunch at my dads and then headed back to Midlothian for a family filled night.  Monday, I have to admit, I didn't even leave the house and it was WONDERFUL! Ryan had to work from 7am-1:30pm so I just hung out and watched TV, tried to do a little laundry, and rested! Getting back into the routine is a always a little tough so it was nice to have a day to rest!! This week shall be no different...even if it is a 3 1/2 day week!  Homecoming week is always a blast!! Tonight I am working the Volleyball games here at school, which is a good thing because I haven't been the most loyal volleyball follower and I have really been meaning to get to more games. Tomorrow night we have float duty until 9pm! It's always fun times with coworkers! Thursday night we get to play here at home against Northwest! Hopefully our Freshman will go 3-0!  Friday night is homecoming and an early release day!! Yeah!! We are playing Northwest and it should be a great game! I would love it if our boys won two in a row!! Hopefully you are all planning on having an equally great week!! I can't believe it's September!! Yay for Fall!!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like fball is off to a great start! i think it's so cool that homecoming is early release! wish gtown would do that!

    ReplyDelete